1. How do you know whether I will like the layout of the slides?
We typically work with you to create the opening slide which allows us to get to know your vision and preferences (such as the type of font, numbers of slides, etc.). Once we understand what you are looking for, we will create a template which you can review as many times as you'd like prior to delivering the finished slides. If you are still not fond of the final product, please see question 5 below.
2. How long does it take to finish building a presentation?
Each presentation is customized to your needs so it will depend on the content of the presentation. Typically for a standard presentation with 20 slides and minimal back and forth, we can deliver within 24-48 hours.
3. I will be presenting sensitive information, how would you protect my data?
We do not store any client data or trade secrets and always delete everything once the final presentation is delivered. We are also happy to sign any non-disclosure agreements you or your company may have.
4. I have to follow specific brand guidelines regarding font and logos, how do you handle that?
We are happy to work with you using your existing templates and follow any creative guidelines that you or your company use.
5. I am not happy with the final presentation, do you provide a refund?
We refund up to 90% of the cost including the cost of the initial phone call. We value your relationship and will provide an additional discount if you decide to work with us again.
Do you still have questions? Fill out our form below and we will help you!
From your Dekcs team